Tiyulim at Meorot are an integral part of the Seminary experience. Designed to be educational, fun, inspiring and challenging, we travel the “length and breadth” of the country and encounter the living history, natural beauty, and miraculous flourishing of Israel first hand. Our students go “off the beaten track” and get of an intimate look at the soul of the country, and grow in their knowledge, appreciation and connection to The Land of Israel.
Some Highlights include:
THE SOUTH: Banana Boating, Tubing and Snorkeling in the Red Sea coral reef, rappelling in the Machtesh Ramon crater.
THE NORTH: Swim in the Kineret, descend the steep cliffs of Har Arbel visit hot springs of Teveria. a water hike in the Bet shean region and many other beautiful waterfalls and hikes.
• Shabbatonim to Tzfat, Ramat Bet Shemesh, the old city of Jerusalem Moshav Bet Meir and many more
Day Tiyulim Include:
• Old City Jerusalem, Ir David + Kotel Tunnels
• Ein Gedi & Dead Sea
• Kever Rachel
• Kotel Tunnels & Southern Wall Excavations
• Lag BaOmer Tiyul to Har Meiron
• Visit to Menachem Begin Heritage Museum
• Tel Aviv / Ganei Yehoshua
• The Blind Museum